What are the benefits of using heat bags?
Updated: Apr 28
Benefits of heat bags:
Heat bags are great for pain relief and help relaxes the muscles and stiff joints. Here are some of the amazing benefits of using heat bags:
· The heat helps blood vessels enlargement which improves the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the sore muscles and helps restore the injured tissue.
· Nothing soothes a back pain like a hot bag! It helps relieve the discomfort in the painful area.
· The deep heat helps enhance recovery processes by stimulating nutrients and natural metabolic in the body.
· Improve tissue elasticity which allows an increase in spines and joints flexibility as well as a general feeling of comfort.
· Relieve arthritic pains, stresses, and tensions
· Soothe period cramps
· Warming up your body in winter or on a cold night, even warming up the muscles before work out.
Different ways to use heat bags:
· Before or after exercising
· When travelling
· After a tiring or stressful day at work
· In Winter season
· To body pain associated with stiffness or cramps
· Pregnancy pain
· Menstrual cramps
· General body comfort and relaxation
· Great for back, neck and shoulder tension, headaches and migraines, abdominal pains, sprains, sore muscles, joint pains.
Inner Essentials' heat bags are 100% rice-filled handmade and microwaveable, heating time depends on bag size and your microwave settings, try for 30seconds and see if the level of heat suits you.
The fabrics vary and are made of limited edition and/or vintage fabrics, made by Robyn with love.